Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Another snow

We are supposed to get another snow tonight. This one should produce 4-6 inches of lake effect snow. we are also supposed to have qualls. Jim and I were debating what squalls were last night. I always associated them with ocean voyages, like they were something that happened out at sea. Apparently they are just lines of thunderstorms. This place is so weird - snow and thunderstorms at the same time!

Well as the week goes on, it gets more and more sparse at work. The guys at work sound like a bunch of women. They always trade recipes, talk about food, and compare cooking methods. Yesterday they were debating the best way to stuff a turkey. That of course led to a turkey impression contest. So there were half a dozen geeky guys making gobble-gobbles for 30 minutes. I almost peed in my pants.

I am getting kind of tired of seeing fat men in camo walking down the side of the road with a gun. I can't wait for deer season to be over.

Powered by Blogger