Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Storms

I rained all day - no it POURED all day. By the time I got off work it had stopped, but the rain was relentless. The drive home was exciting. I was driving along one ridge, and I could see the lightening striking in the vally. It was very cool. I used to be terrified of storms, but I learned to enjoy them in Indiana. You could see the storms, but they were so far away I felt safe watching them.

The power was out at my apartment when I got home from work. I'm going to walmart to buy a flashlight. It seems to be just my little area. I'll probably be pulling out the wool blankets tonight.

Work was great. I am meeting all sorts of people. I found out today that the last 2 people they hired for my position did not stay because no one liked them. Can you imagine? Well they like me so far. I think the only reason my boss told me that is because he felt good about me being liked.

Well I got some photos for you guys. Thanks for being patient.

Powered by Blogger