Thursday, November 17, 2005

Wow

Was Sunday really the last day I posted? I guess I was a bit jim-sick, I mean homesick, after he left. We had such a great time.

Well things are still going great. Work is cranking up, and things are really moving. I have people rallying around and getting excited about what I do. I've been going to bed early - who would have known working 9-10 hours a day would be so gruelling? Anyway I am meeting tons of people and keeping busy.

I went to Oswego on Monday evening. It is awesome up there. It is on lake ontario and there are all these locks along the canal through town. The downtown is big and thriving, and there are tons of old richardson romanesque houses that have been immaculately restored. The drive up was nice. It is only about 40 miles away.

I got an outdoor thermometer which I am very excited about. I am obsessive about the temperature.

Mom (and Jim) you will be proud of me... I iron every morning, but I have yet to vacuum!

Well we are expecting lake effect snow tonight and tomorrow. 3 to 6 inches. I am so titillated! My first snow. They call it wet and greasy. Yuck. The clouds associated with lake effect snow are actually brown. It is quite creepy.

I feel guilty - I have not been watching enough of my cable tv! Hahaha. But boy I sure do enjoy it! I am also saving money not going to starbucks. I am also saving pounds by not eating gingerbread loaf. Oh but I miss it so. The gingerbread loaf... not the weight.

Powered by Blogger