Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Happy Holidays!!!!

Little Jim is on his way to Jaxon as I write this. The car is getting all doggified. I am heading out to Indiana tomorrow after work. I probably will stop off for the night in Ohio. I really want to at least get through PA. I still might beat Jim home.

Work was fun today. We took a projector and watched "A Christmas Story" on the wall. We could all see it from our desks, and the guys kept butchering christmas songs.

Monday night I bought some furniture for my apartment. I am tired of living in my bedroom, and I would like to not spend all of my time lying on my bed. I got a solid dark green comfy chair and an ottoman. Tonight I went back and got an endtable I was eying. They won't be delivered until next thursday. They would have done it tomorrow, but I wanted to get on the road. The scary thing is they had a chair covered in the same material as our old couch and loveseat, but it was a different style. They actually had a couch in the same material too! It was weird to see all new and clean in a furniture store. It was also weird to see how expensive it was!

Powered by Blogger