Sunday, December 11, 2005

The wonders of nature



I got up early this morning to do laundry. Just incase I thought of something fun to do today, I wouldn't have it hanging over me. When I came back to my apartment, there was a pretty big fawn about 20 feet from my door. EEEGADS! It was not afraid of me, but thank goodness it didn't charge me either.

The first thing that ran through my head was a story Heather's sister told me once about slashing hooves. She had a close encounter with a deer in which it came after her and the guy she was with. It reared up and came after them with "slashing hooves". She even had a hand motion for it. The phrase that ran through my mind as I walked to my door was "slahing hooves, slashing hooves, slasjing hooves". I was afraid to do the hand motions in case it took it as a challenge.

:)



By the way, if you want to see any of these pictures bigger, just click on them. And to see them even bigger, once you have clicked on them, just click on "all sizes" from the grey choices above the picture.

Powered by Blogger