Friday, March 24, 2006

James

From this point forward Jim will now be referred as James in my blog. I have decided that I’ll refer to him as such. He goes by that most of the time anyway, and I am turning over a new leaf and trying to call him James as well. I guess he has always been James in my head… well when he is not Bunny. Shhhh… don’t tell!

Jim… err… James got a call this afternoon from this nice lady in Sellwood. She had found our file box in her stuff. Apparently she was on the same moving van as us. I called her to arrange to pick it up. I had not noticed it was gone, and it did not seem to be missing from the moving company’s packing list. Needless to say, when I got home I started unpacking and opening everything to see if I could tell that anything else was missing. Really though, the files were the only thing that would be bad to lose. They had all of our personal info on them, and that could be disastrous. She said she had lost a box of shoes, I looked for them, but we did not have them.

I talked to mom and dad today. Dad and I are making plans for him to come out and visit when I get back from New York. I am glad they are so excited! Dad is coming out for 2 weeks, and I know he will have a blast. He is renting a car so he can explore all day. I wish mom could come back out and explore with him too, but I understand that she would not want to come back out so soon after being here for 5 weeks.

I ran into this guy in the grocery store parking lot. He had a Subaru outback with Oregon plates, but the sticker on his car said Clayton Volvo. I asked him if he was from Knoxville, and he said he was. I told him I was too! We chatted about the mountains and UT, and then we went on our merry ways.

Powered by Blogger