Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Is it just Tuesday?

This week is slowly going by. I am drained after my training class. It is so hard to sit quietly and pay attention. There are 55 people in the class, and they are from all over the company. Several of them are from another company too. I am sitting on the back row with some of my friends. And of course I get into trouble. I do pretty well for most of the morning, but by afternoon I am drawing pictures and passing notes. They feed us breakfast, lunch, and snacks. So basically all I have to do is eat. I was being so good, but I have been eating a ton of sugar the past 2 days.

So you know I tell you guys things I'm sure you don't want to know. So here I go again.... I broke my bra. Don't ask me how. But I did, and that is one of those things that I hate searching for and buying. Ack.

Powered by Blogger