Friday, August 25, 2006

My last day in Michigan

This has been an unusually long week. It was neat visiting the human factors labs. We went to a hospital north of detroit and a medical research center at the University of michigan. I love it when I see stuff that totally fascinates me. They had medical simulation equipment that was so cool.

I thought that my traffic woes would end, but they continued in Michigan. I am convinced that there is construction on every road in the state. I am glad I rented the infiniti because I have sat alot.

Ann Arbor is a cute town, and the University of Michigan campus is really pretty. Paul has taken me to some really good restaurants, and I think I am coming home with some extra pounds. I had a chance to do some siteseeing between periods of sitting on different roadways. I haven't found anything special or anything I would want to revisit. Ann Arbor was nice, but the rest of it kinda sucked. I got to see Lake Huron though.

I sure will be glad to see my babies and James tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully we will be able to have dinner with mom and dad tomorrow too.

Powered by Blogger