Friday, September 29, 2006

Let the Fun Begin

The trade show ended, and I had the rest of the evening and saturday to hang out. I rented a car, and I checked out of my hotel. I went to Red Rock Canyon and looked around. I thought I would stay somewhere outside of the city so I could go into Death Valley tomorrow. Well... without an RV... I had nowhere to stay. I ended going back into town and getting a room at the Tropicana Hotel.

One of the guys from work in NY was in town on vacation with his friend and his brother. We ended up hanging out and seeing a comedy show. Afterwards we met up with their cousin who lives in Vegas. He knew all the right places to go. We hit 3 clubs, and somehow I ended up going to bed at 6am. It was a classic "Vegas" night. It was really fun. The bad part was I had to be out of the hotel by 11am... so no time for sleep for me!

Powered by Blogger