Thursday, November 23, 2006

Best Thanksgiving Ever!

So Bucky and I got up, and I watched him make oatmeal chocolate chip cookies to bring to thanksgiving lunch. I had never really ever seen Bucky cook anything - so it was really funny. Bucky let me drive his convertible to lunch, and I was pretty lucky because he really wasn't sure how to get there so we drove around for awhile. We went to lunch at Bucky's friends' house. We had a strange mix of Asian, Greek, and traditional thanksgiving food. There were quite a few people there, and we had alot of fun. They were really nice! We stayed for a few hours eating yummy food, talking and laughing.

When Bucky and I left lunch we headed down to Tijuana. It was a quick trip. As we neared the border it kinda started to seem we were in a different world. I can't really explain it. We got to the last US exit and turned back. We then headed back to the condo for a post-turkey nap. Well in my case a post-sweet potato nap.

When we got up from our nap and went out to a fusion vegetarian restuarant. It was fabulous. Bucky and I shared a couple of dishes, and discussed what a nice thanksgiving it had been. It was really fun to spend thanksgiving with bucky.

Powered by Blogger