Thursday, December 14, 2006

Ghost Town

This week at work has been kind of hectic even though the place is virtually empty. Everyone seems to be cramming in their vacations since it is end of the year... even me. I'm taking off the whole week between xmas and new year's. I'm extra happy about work right now... we just got the end of the year profit sharing bonus. Nice. Merry xmas to me! This is what it must be like to have a real job!

Tiffanie has been in NY this week. I sure do miss her! When they reorganized the office, they moved everyone around. Now we get to share a big workspace. Since we "moved in" we haven't both been there at the same time. Oh, I'm going to be doing alot of traveling the next couple of months. I'm kind of excited. I really like it. I sure have zero fear of flying now, so it makes traveling alot more fun. Plus I always have time to explore different places, which is nice.

Powered by Blogger