Thursday, January 11, 2007

The hum-drum

It snowed overnight. We got some... actually it was more like slush and little slushballs. Apparently it got progressivley worse toward the coast. Mom said they had about 3 inches in McMinnville. That's so crazy. The sun was out all day here, and we are supposed to have sunny days through the weekend. It seems weird to not have a distinct winter here. Don't get me wrong... I'm not complaining.!

This week has been dragging by. I have been really busy though. Next week Tiffanie and I are going to Chicago. I'm kinda glad to get out and about next week. It seems like it has been awhile since I've gone anywhere, but that will probably change. My dance card is getting full, and I have some travel planned for the next couple of months.

Really though there is not much going on right now... which is nice. Jim and I have been staying in with the babies and relaxing.

Powered by Blogger