Sunday, March 18, 2007

Home Again

Well I made it back from Chicago in one peice. I'm a little road weary, but happy to take advantage of the gorgeous weekend. We took the dogs to Council Crest (the highest point in Portland). It was so nice and warm. We took lots of tennis balls, water, and a blanket. We wore the dogs out throwing the balls. It was hysterical watching Sherman and Muldoone tear up and down the hill. Sherman looks SO funny when he runs at full tilt. Mattie was so cute loping around and trying to steal the treats that someone else had brought for their dog... sneaky girl! After they were all tuckered out we spread out the blanket and let them cool off whicle Jim and I basked in the sun.

I think I'll be home until the end of April, but that could change at any time. Which is okay with me.

We officially close on the house on the 30th, but we sign the paperwork on the 27th. I can't wait to pick up the key! Our landlord is sad we are moving out, she's afraid she will get horrible tennants like the ones before us. Good luck to her... we are your regular run of the mill renters.

Powered by Blogger