Saturday, April 28, 2007

Home for less than 48 hours

I got back from NY safe and sound this afternoon. I'll only be home for a short time, but I really needed to spend some time here to re-group. I have spent the past 2 weeks out of town, and I'll be gone again next week. I am glad I get to see Jim and the dogs. It will be nice to just run around and do normal things... just Jim and I out on the town.

I am excited about next week though. I'm going to San Jose for an ACM SIGCHI conference for part of the week, and then I am spending four blissful days with Heather in San Francisco! The conference should be really good. I'll get to see the cool things people in my profession are doing, do some networking, and do some hobnobbing. I'll also get to see some friends and colleagues I haven't seen in awhile which will be nice.

Powered by Blogger