Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas Apology

Its funny, I woke up this morning and my sinuses were all haywire. I had a killer headache and lots of pressure in my head – normal for any winter morning for me. But I leaped out of bed when my alarm went off, and I was excited to go to work. I smiled all the way to the office, and it dawned on me – I am really happy doing what I am doing. I have had some horrible jobs in my life. Driving past the buildings several times before talking myself into going in, wincing at my paychecks, getting yelled at, talked down to, and asked to make coffee for nasty old men. I really feel like surviving through all that, and 14 long years in and out of school - it was totally worth it for how I felt this morning.

By the way, I am sure many of you have noticed there is no card or sweet holiday tidings from me this year... well I've been a little busy and selfish. So please accept my apology, and know I am still thinking of you guys. I love you all, and I wish you a happy holiday!!

Powered by Blogger