Thursday, December 08, 2005

Cleaning up?

Cleaning up????? As if! Why do you think I don't post more pictures of my apartment?

Yes cooking WAS a disaster and so is my kitchen. I have yet to use the dishwasher. I just wash the dishes by hand. I do not have enough dishes to use it! But I have been working on it.

I took a different way home from work. The sun was out, and I thought it would be a good chance to explore. I went to Jeffs Reef, It is a weird peice of land that was islanded by the erie canal. Not to impressive, but pretty interesting.

I'm gonna get to go to knoxville on the 17th. Jim and I are going to pick up our brand new bouncing baby subaru. We have decided to put Jim's subaru out to pasture. I am really happy that we get to buy Jim exactly the car he wants - well... within reason. He will look so cute in it! Okay - cuter! Too bad I get it for the winter (then I'll look cute in it!). Isn't that just like me? I try to do something really nice, and then I take it away and use up all the new. Jim is so understanding and tolerant of me!

Those people at work have so many parties. Kinda like all the birthday parties on Seinfeld. Except they have them in the fancy lodge, they have them catered, and there is always an open bar. Sweet! We have a product launch party tomorrow. From 1pm to 6pm. They are basically closing down the offices. Well except the poor manufacturing people. I guess they only go all out for the corporate folks. Hey that's me!

More snow tonight. Is that old news or what?

Powered by Blogger