Thursday, March 16, 2006

To catch you guys up!

After I got home from work Thursday, mom and I went out to dinner and ran around a bit. We finally stopped by the asian supermarket to poke around. I LOVED IT! It was HUGE. It was like the size of a Kroger, and it had house wares, food, and stuff. We went down every aisle and looked at all the neat things we had never seen before, cool packaging and all. They had a great produce department. They had an awesome fish department, and they actually had tanks of live fish, lobsters and crabs. One wall was a huge tank of really big fish. A lady had parked her cart in front of it, and her two little boys sat in the cart mesmerized by the fish. It was so cute! There were all sorts of people shopping there, and it was really crowded. I will definitely have to start cooking asian food! It is such a great resource.

Now I have to go check out the dutch market and the Scandinavian market. They are no where as big as the asian market. I think I’ll skip the Korean market. Our neighborhood has so many cool things!

I’ll try to make a little map for you guys. Jim makes fun of me now because I tell him of something cool I have found and he says, “Let me guess… is it 2 miles from our house?” and I of course have to say Yes.

Powered by Blogger