Monday, April 17, 2006

The Lighting Saga

We have been putting a lot of light fixtures the last couple of days. We were on the great track lighting hunt, and we finally settled on some. It was a pain measuring where to drill the screw holes and aligning it in the kitchen area. We are connecting 2 tracks together to make a long 8 foot track with 6 halogen lights. Dad and James determined that the light fixture box in the ceiling was not turned right, and we didn’t have the screws to rig it up. We went to both Home Depot and Lowes looking for them. It seems as if we keep running into problems with this darn thing!

I got James red wall covered, and it is all ready for his bed to be set up. Once the bed is set up I will have the wall where it is leaning up cleared off so I can paint the rest of the room. I have about half of it done. It looks really good, and so much bigger.

The dogs are happy. James says Sherman panics a bit when I go to work. He is so afraid I won’t come back. They are working out really well in the kitchen. We play ball with them every night.

Powered by Blogger