Saturday, April 29, 2006

Nothing Better than....

... Watching the sun rise over Mt Hood while doing my thigh exercises. The gym I go to is mostly glass, and I was on the second floor this morning doing my weights and I got to watch the sun come up over Mt Hood. Now my thighs are sore because I stayed on that machine way too long.

I actually weeded this morning. I know... don't die from shock. I weeded my neighbor's yard actually. I can see it fom my house, and it is along my driveway. I just helped them out a bit, and I was tired of looking at it. Sherman helped me, he found a tennis ball in the blueberry bushes and her kept standing in my face and dropping the ball where I was working so I would throw it for him.

I got a nice girl from work to take care of the dogs. I was worried I would have this whole trip booked to Chicago for work and not be able to find someone. The dogs love her to pieces!

Mom and dad procured an apartment friday afternoon. I went over to look at the one they would be getting just to make sure everything was okay. It is in Andover Park, which was our favorite. The apartment is great. It is big, and has lots of nice windows. You can see the woods from every room. The two bedrooms have corner windows. It is really nice.

Powered by Blogger