Sunday, April 30, 2006

O'Hare Airport - I curse thee

I am once again thwarted by O'Hare airport. I always get to the airport 3 hours early because I am so paranoid about missing my flight. I hate being late for things. So I get here, park in BFE, get my boarding pass, get a snack, go through security, and sit down at the gate. Minutes later they announce that all flights to Chicago are delayed. Delayed 5 hours! Something about fog. So here I sit. Waiting. I went and bought a Sudoku book. Mindless brain occupation. My battery will run out on my computer in about an hour. And the portland airport is not very good about having extra plugs laying around.

Don't we have new fangled technology that makes it unnecessary to have to actually see when you fly. Radar or GPS or something.

I just want to go back home and go to sleep with the dogs.

I just realized the other day... most banks around here do not have drive up windows. Some have drive up atm's, but you still have to go in to do your banking. Weird huh? I guess it is because of all the pedestrians and the fact that land is so expensive. It is so weird.

Powered by Blogger