Saturday, October 28, 2006

McMinnville Mayhem

So I am surviving the weekend, but I miss little James. I think the dogs are feeling neglected. So many ears.... so few hands. I hope he is having a good time with his family.

I went down to McMinnville to have dinner with mom and dad. As usual is was a fun and gorgeous drive down. The weather here has been so nice, but I am bracing myself for the rains to come. Mom, dad and I went downtown in Mcminnville, and we had dinner at Mcmenamin's, and then went back to their place.

It was dusk and mom and I went down the street where they are building new houses. We had spotted some rocks that caught mom's eye earlier, so we went under the cover of... well... dusk and a streetlights. Dad stayed at the house in case we needed him to bail us out of the joint. We scrambled up a hill looking for the perfect rocks and ended up getting ten in the trunk of mom's car. I took one home with me - who couldn't use another rock?

Powered by Blogger