Friday, March 30, 2007

R.I.P.


My new honey of a camera took a little swan dive this afternoon. I had a wrist strap on it. I never use it, and I take pictures in some precarious situations too. In fact sometimes I would curse it for getting in the way. I was investigating the shower surround in the new house, and I wanted a picture of the crack. Of course Mr. Tall Jim could get a better angle than I, so I got him to do it. Poor guy dropped the camera while the lens was out, and my camera is no more.

I'm not mad at him at all. I'm just glad he did it and not me. That way I don't feel guilty. I looked for a replacement for it tonight, and I found an awesome one - a trade up! Problem is that it is not being released until June 1. And you know I am not a patient person. So for now I am living with the old camera. Which is fine... I still love it.

Powered by Blogger