Monday, May 07, 2007

The Weekend in California

So I finished out the week and the weekend with Heather. Friday we went to the Cliff House, enjoyed the views, and had breakfast. On friday we also met Susan and Bryn at the legion of honor and saw the Masterpieces of French Jewelry exhibit. It was really cool to see all the crazy pieces. Some of it was really amazing and some of it was really amazingly ugly. We then went and got a massage, and we rounded out the evening by meeting some of the kids from school for a drink or two.

Saturday we went shopping, met up with Susan and Bryn for awhile, and hung out with Tiffanie in the city. We made our way back down to Sunnyvale in time for dinner at Susan and Bryn's. I got to visit with the sweeties Alex, Evelyn, Ron and Willie too. I was totally exhausted by then and bowed out early to hit the sack.

Sunday we went over to Mountainview and had breakfast with my friend from school Meijia. It was so nice to see her and catch up. We later went back over to Sunnyvale and had dinner with the Baldry-Dole clan. It was so nice to be able to spend time with the kids. I miss them so much! Alex has grown like crazy since the last time I saw him.

On Monday I had a late flight, so Heather and I went shopping and hung out before my flight. Later we met up with Kynthia and flew back to Portland.

It was so awesome seeing everyone. Especially Heather!!! I miss her so much! I wish she lived down the street again. Good thing its like we were never apart when we see each other after a long time apart.

Powered by Blogger