Monday, November 12, 2007

I love my car. Really I do, but...


There are those little things that you never think about when you buy a car. Do the windows in the back roll all the way down? Does the stereo have speed sensitive volume control? Does it have weird sized tires that are only made by 2 companies? Does the back seat not fold down? Well what about - can you change your own headlights? What about the battery?

I love my car. Really I do, but... I have accepted (begrudgingly) that I have to take it to the dealership to get the headlights replaced, and I have even accepted that they are ridiculously expensive. But this weekend I discovered I have to take it to the dealership to get the battery replaced. They basically have to take the front of the car off to get it out.

I guess that's what happens when you own a "luxury" car. Right now I'm realizing it was actually a "luxury" to be able to get all dirty and change my own headlights.

Powered by Blogger