Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Sugar Coma

On Thursday evening I drove to Indianapolis and got in about 2am Friday. Jim and the dogs got back into town Friday around lunch, and I made poor Jim hit the ground running. We ran around all weekend and got in a lot of coffee time, aka - quality time. We planned, schemed, and generally plotted as per usual. Jim and I hit all the Walgreens and CVS’s we could stand, which made me sad for my poor mom. I missed going out christmas eve and getting in the way during the last mad rush of shopping. Standing around with our arms sticking out, hovering over the prime sales tables, and generally causing an annoyance. Sunday we had our Christmas feast at IHOP and put ourselves in a sugar coma that lasted the rest of the day. Actually I think I was in a sugar coma all weekend. I also got to spend a lot of cuddle time with the babies. A great time was had by all. My trip back yesterday was fine. The traffic was steady but moving along nicely.

:)

I scheduled my flight, car, and hotel for my Portland trip. I even wrangled Heather into joining me part of the time! I am going from Friday the 6th to Friday the 13th (ack!), and Heather will be there Friday through Tuesday. I am so excited to see her and run around Portland together!!!

Powered by Blogger