Thursday, December 15, 2005

Woowee

My dishwasher is fixed! The people that run my apartment complex are so nice. They always remember me and take care of everything. I guess I have never lived in a nice apartment complex before. Huntiington Place was a glorified project.

Jim - I am sad to say, I think I have gotten weak. I am spoiled by not having to pay for utilities... I keep my apartment really warm. When I leave for work I turn it way up so I'll be all cozy and warm as soon as I walk in the door after work. I do turn it down to sleep. I read that the perfect sleeping temperature for your body is 66.

Well the freezing rain sure does hurt. It was pelting down as I came home tonight. Once inside though, it is nice to hear it tinkle-tinkle on the window.

They are having the christmas lunch at work tomorrow. Supposedly they send us all home when it is over. That's good, because I'll have extra time to get to the airport.

I really need to get a potholder.

Powered by Blogger