Monday, January 23, 2006

What are those boxes for you ask?



I found out today that they are definitely hiring me! I think I am becoming a bonafied employee in 2 weeks. They are making me an offer later this week.

Hold on to you cookies you guys! I'm being hired for the Portland Oregon Office! That's what the boxes are for - I'm moving.... in 2 weeks!

I am SOOOOOOOO excited. This is what Jim and I have wanted forever, and it is finally coming together! Jim and I had concluded some weeks ago that Syracuse would be a temporary stop for me. The job market was not good for Jim in Syracuse, so we decided he would go ahead and get things going in Portland. My intent was to work in NY for awhile then join him later. I never in a million years thought I could get there with them, but it sure is looking good.

Powered by Blogger