Monday, March 27, 2006

travel, travel, travel

Well I am going to New York this Sunday, and I’m staying until Thursday afternoon. I kind of dread it. It will be nice to see everyone again though. I made all the travel arrangements this morning. Dad will be coming in Tuesday April 11th, and staying until Wednesday April 26th. So he will be here for my birthday. PS – my birthday is the 25th. I’ll be um…. I really don’t remember anymore. I have been lying for so long! Mom?

I also made reservations for James. He is renting an SUV on April 13th and driving the dogs out here. We have decided that the house in Indy will be much easier to keep clean and subsequently sell if they are not there. He should be here by the 17th. I’ll have all my guys here at once – dad, james, muldoone, and sherman. Mattie is an honorary guy too! James will be flying back on Monday the 24th, but he will be here for our 10 year anniversary on the 22nd. He insists that we were really married on the 21st and that I have forged our marriage certificate just to spite him. So he said he is glad he will be here for both our REAL anniversary and my fake anniversary – which is 10 years and a day. Dork!

Powered by Blogger