Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

You will have to ask mom how old I am today because I have been lying about it long enough that I have even accused myself. Of course it is in her best interests not to tell you either. If I'm old, she's older. Hahaha!

I worked a long day and then dad and I went to the fish house for dinner. It was yummy. Then we came back to the house and recooperated for awhile and headed out to Papa Haydn's for dessert. Double yum. Dad is still a bit sickie, but he was a trooper. I sure was glad he was here with me to celebrate my birthday.

Dad is heading back tomorrow morning. I don't what I am going to do with an empty house. I guess I need to start moving my stuff into my official closet. Thus far I have managed to take over James' closet in the master bedroom, so I think I'll just go through and organize them all. I have to get things ready for him for when he gets here.

Powered by Blogger