Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Notice


This was on the door of the handicap stall in a chinese restaurant Jim and I went to tonight. It scared me a little.

"The restroom lights are on a 5 minute motion censer. If you happen to be in one of the stalls and the light turns off, open the stall door and wave your hands, it should turn back on."

Okay... there are some problems with this little setup...
1) You have to stand up and hobble to the door to open it... the stalls are really deep... especially the handicapped one.
2) Even if you get the door open, the entrances to the stalls don't angle towards the "censer"
3) If you are in there on the pot for more than 5 minutes, you probably won't be in the position to open the door and wave your hands anyway.

At least it was in chinese too. I enjoyed admiring the characters. Of course I was then sitting on the pot wondering if I had been in there for 5 minutes. So I decided to prepare my toidee paper in advance just in case.

Powered by Blogger