Friday, January 27, 2006

Jim is on his way!

My little Jim is popping in (hahaha) tonight to get some Jill-time and pick up the bulk of my stuff. I hate to see my new chair go, but it is for the greater good. I will keep enough to keep me going for the next few weeks.

I should be getting my official job offer on Monday. I will know then my official start date in Portland and my new salary! My last day at the office in NY is Friday the 10th. I hopefully will be able to drive to Indy (and get my mommy) that weekend, then drive on to Portland over then next week, and start at the Portland office on the 20th. Of course after a several weeks I will be going to Chicago to meet with some guys at the chicago office. That will be pretty good timing to fly with mom back to Chicago, so dad can retrieve her.

I have been making goodies for the guys again. They are SO going to miss me! They said they are going to start emailing me orders.

Powered by Blogger