Thursday, January 26, 2006

Way to go Subaru!

I woke up this morning to 6 inches of snow. It looked so pretty and peaceful. My neighbor was walking her dog, and she let him off the leash so he could do his business without her having to wade through the snow. He of course butt tucked around the courtyard, scooping up snow, and kicking up mud and snow globs as he went. He was so happy. It made me happy, but at the same time it made me miss my babies something fierce.

The Subaru rocks! With the Infiniti I would have had a very horrifying, stressful, slippy-slidey trip into work. But I easily made it up the big hill in “downtown” Camillus, and there was no sliding or spinning. I had fun, and I can’t wait to drive home from work this afternoon. This is what driving in the snow should be like!

Powered by Blogger