Wednesday, November 21, 2007

San Diego!

Bucky and I left San Diego today to go over to Tucson AZ to spend Thanksgiving with Holly and her family.

While I was in San Diego I had a great time. Bucky had to work most of the time, but I had great fun hanging out with Holly. One day she and I went to Legoland which was sooo fun! The next day we had brunch and wandered around the Hotel del Coronado - it was beautiful. We also hung out, shopped, and got our nails done. It was so fun - Holly is great! Bucky is a lucky guy!

Holly went to Tucson ahead of us with their dogs, and today Bucky and I ambled our way over. We went to the east coast of the Salton Sea. Last year I had gone to the west shore, but after seeing a documentary about it I really wanted to see the other side. It is sort of like a ghost resort town. It was eerie, and very different from the other side. Bucky and I also stopped buy the Date Oasis. We sampled the different types of dates, bought some date souvenirs, and got a yummmmy date shake. We got into Tucson pretty late and headed for bed.

Powered by Blogger