Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sunday

Jim and I went over and snuck into mom and dad’s hotel for breakfast Sunday morning. We had a nice continental breakfast and bid farewell to mom and dad. Jim and I spent the rest of the day doing our usual Sunday activities. We hit our favorite antique stores, had coffee and chatted, and then we headed downtown for sushi and martinis. I got to talk to my friend Jill for awhile, which was wonderful! I miss you Jill! I also got to talk with Heather for awhile. She was busy packing for her trip to Japan on Tuesday… how fun! She is such an adventurer. She is going by herself to conquer Japan and see all the cool sites. I hope she has a safe and good time.

Well I was so exhausted Sunday night that I forgot I was on pacific time. I easily fell into Jim’s schedule, and happily went to be early.

Powered by Blogger