Sunday, October 29, 2006

Sunday... bleh

No pictures for awhile guys, sorry. James has my camera, so I'll make up for it this week.

I am so excited James is coming home tonight. The dogs and I miss him. I'm sure he had a good visit with his family. His trip kinda makes me want to go back to knoxville. Mom has said that she wants her and I to fly back to knoxville this spring. I was hesitant at first, but I am warming up to the idea. It would be nice to see another TN spring... dogwoods, tulips, the mountains, etc. Plus Coral has moved back to knoxville and I'd like to reconnect with her. I have been buying floaty pens for her everywhere I go! We are weird about keeping track with each other. We kind of go in 2-3 year cycles. I have known her forever, and I love her dearly, but it is just something we do. Heather of course I can't seem to get rid of! HAHAHAHA!!!

James and I have not had the chance to do our park crawl the past couple of weekends. As the weather gets bad, we will have to resort to coffee shop crawls and pub crawls. Not too heartbreaking!

Monday or tuesday, we will be having a house guest. Tiffanie, a girl I went to IU with is coming into town. She has taken a job at my company, and she is staying with us until she finds an apartment. She will have lots of motivation to get out quickly - James and I are horrible to live with! I don't know her that well so it should be a bit akward but interesting. I sure will get to know her well working with her.

I am trying to solidify my plans for thanksgiving. I feel bad that I am not going to be able to spend thanksgiving with mom and dad since they just moved here. James will though. I think this is his first thanksgiving that he will not be alone in quite some time. This will also be the first xmas that we will be together in quite some time. Sherman and I are setting out on the 17th, heading to San Diego. I am going to stop in San Fran to see Heather and her parents. I can't wait to see my 2nd set of parents! Also our friend Kimberly is due about that time, so that will be exciting. Never fear - you will NEVER hear of me being in the delivery room during a birth. I have been in one before - thanks Kate! - but I don't want to see it in action! I plan on being there for a few days. I'll be staying in the city. Sherman will find that very interesting I'm sure. I want to make sure I get to San Diego early enough in the week to get to meet Bucky's new girlfriend... errr... friend that's a girl. Mom and dad have met her and says she is great. A nice departure from the former wife monster. So I have to check her out, and we will see if she gets my seal of approval. I'm tough. I'm looking forward to hanging out in SanDiego with Bucky. He has always said James and I should come down there. Maybe I'll become a snowbird!

I plan on doing alot of siteseeing. I have seen stretches of the western coast, but there are gaps in Northern and Southern CA. I have never been to San Diego before. I'll be passing through LA, so hopefully it will make me really glad that I did not take that job in LA. I know right now I am happy I didn't!

Powered by Blogger