Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

I don't normally do this, but...
  • Be nice to Jim (see previous post).
  • Be better about blogging. I need to do this not only for you guys, but I need to do it to keep a sort of history of the things that I do. Hey, I have a bad memory.
  • Concentrate more on my health and wellness. I'm not getting any younger... get off my ass.
  • Work diligently to keep up with people. I am horrible at this. I have lots of people I love that I have let fall completely from my life, or I have very little contact with. This makes me sad.
  • Take more pictures, and keep up with them better. Yes. I know I take alot, but I just got a new fancy camera!
  • Take part in the 365 project. It is where you take a photo of yourself everyday for a year.
  • Get my website and portfolio together. I need to be able to have a reference for my professional accomplishments.
  • Expand my mind. This may be as simple as reading more or as complex as pursuing another degree. We shall see.
  • Get a tattoo and/or additional piercing. Calm down. I'm pretty conservative about these things. I'm just entering a rebellious phase. Heaven help my mid-life crisis.
  • Work more on the house. I don't want to repeat "the Bexhill experience" which was live in a state of construction and finish the house right before putting it on the market - unable to enjoy living there.
  • Spend more time exploring Portland. It is a great city, and I should take advantage of it when I am not traveling.
  • Push my comfort zones. I'm too old to be afraid of things - I just need to roll with it and enjoy whatever situation I find myself in.
  • Not be so hard on myself. It is okay for me to not be perfect all the time, right?

  • I think this list might be a bit ambitious, but according to the last resolution I will try not to be too hard on myself about it. I feel pretty confident about it though. A) I have blogged it.

    Powered by Blogger