Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007

As I look back on 2007 it has been a pretty tumultuous year:
  • spent 80k miles in a plane, and how many in a car?
  • traveled to New York, Maryland, Tennessee, Kentucky, North Carolina, Washington, California, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, Idaho, Illinois, Toronto, and even to England and Scotland
  • went back to Knoxville
  • explored Portland
  • explored the West coast
  • got to spend time with Mom and Dad
  • visited with family
  • visited with old friends
  • made new friends
  • moved
  • bought a house
  • started fixing up a house, hey landscaping is traumatic!
  • kayaked for the first time
  • had sick puppies
  • learned to get past some of my phobias
  • had to say goodbye too many times
  • learned alot about myself and my limits

  • I don't usually do new year resolutions, but I think this time I might.

    Powered by Blogger