Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday

I took Jim to work Monday morning. I got to drive Jim’s car, and for the first time in what seemed like forever, I got to drive fast. I have to be really careful about speeding in Oregon. They are pretty sneaky. Yeah, keeping us safe and whatever! When I got back to the house I vacuumed, scrubbed the baseboards and scrubbed the walls. It was starting to look really spiffy. We were supposed to meet with the realtor and list the house Monday night, but he cancelled. Jim will do it with him next week.

Monday night we went down to Bloomington and had a nice dinner with my thesis advisor Eli and his girlfriend. We had a good time chatting and laughing. It was great catching up with them. His girlfriend is Chinese and she made some awesome authentic Chinese food. Yum!

Eli and I had written an article together back in the summer that got published, and we had talked about writing a book on design theory together. It all sort of happened as things got hectic in Tennessee and I got the job in New York. It sort of fell through the cracks. So we discussed the book again Monday night, and we are going to do it. I am really excited about it!

Powered by Blogger