Saturday, January 05, 2008

Kitty Wigs

We just saw a bit about Kitty Wigs on the Graham Norton Show. Holy crap.... just when you think the world is an awful, scary, mean place you find something like this. People who have such an imagination are amazing. Please check out the website. It is worth it. The wigs are $50, but they give 20% to the ASPCA. They even have a Flickr photo pool of animals wearing the wigs!

On another note... things are going fine here. My first travel of the year is next week. I leave for NY on the 13th. I'm so excited I could make some lemonade {sarcasm}. I just hope there is no snow. At least this time Tiffanie will be joining me for part of the week. Then I will be home for a few days the it is off to Tulsa Oklahoma. I've never been there. Tiffanie and I are super excited. Please see lemonade comment above.

Powered by Blogger